aberdeen-music

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer

Guest Logan

Guest Logan

Four teens from a small Colorado town will be victimized by a phantom menace one year after a July Fourth prank gone awry kills one of their buddies. Against the protestation of one of them, the group agree to keep this secret, only to find their friendships torn apart from the strain. The next Independence Day, just before the town's annual carnival, the four receive intimidating communiqus indicating someone is aware of what happened before. The group suspect the cousin of the dead friend, only to discover they are very much on the wrong track. Can the friends survive and figure out the identity of their tormentor before they end up dead themselves?

Wait, isn't that just the plot for the first movie??

Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe, Freddie Prince Jr and Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Then is really is the first film.

I will go see anything with Ryan Phillippe in it wearing a white vest. *dribbles*

Guest bluesxman

No, no, see they cleverly changed it to a friend being killed and not some random bloke wandering across a road.....genius. I look forward to the next instalment - 'I'll Still Always Know What You Did Last Summer, No Matter What You Do To Hide It, I'll Just Know, M'Kay?'

Ok, so wait a minute here, there taking out a 3rd film?

How? they killed the guy on a boat, then in the second one his son...and now it's someone else. For the love of popcorn...movies like this blow!

Give the money made for that film to a charity or by god i'll take the belt to the lot of ya! :cheers:

Guest tv tanned

I had to restrain myself from shouting out loud that Rio De Janeiro is not the fucking capital of Brazil when watching the second one (under duress I might add)...