aberdeen-music

T in the park early tickets all sold out

Marc

I have my ticket for next year not sure about the 3 day thing unless they can pull in enough quality bands to play over the three days and not spread the bands out thinly.

No way will the Stone roses be playing next year! Mani loves Primal Scream and Ian Brown would be very lucky to get back after the uproar he caused this year!

Interpol need to be back though! And the Futureheads! Both were amazing!

If they will ever make it three days, next year is the perfect opportunity with no glastonbury, every year you usually get a big band who normally doesn't do festivals but one and nine times out of ten its glastonbury, this year may be the year where they get someone huge. Also with three days you get the chance to see some bands that you would never normally go to see because there is a big band on at the same time. 3 days might be a bit long though because by monday morning i was totally fucked. Ive bought my ticket so ill get a bargain if it does go to three.

One thing guaranteed is it will be a fucking ace weekend again as it always is, were all dressing up as superheros next year.