aberdeen-music

Ibanez Iceman for sale

Mick Maverik

Ibanez Iceman / Black With White Trim / Couple of years old / Decent condition, there are a couple of nicks and a small dent, but they aren't too noticable, and it still plays fine / Will throw in a lead and a padded gig bag

This particular model may be end of line now, but was worth around the 300 mark new. Offers between 130 - 150? Thanks - I need the cash for my rent!! ;( Otherwise would not be selling.

Andy

Ok this HAS to go ASAP. If there are no takers, it's off to cash convertors or the like. 120 is the new asking price, I'd rather it went to a good home than a dodgy wee store. I have a week to pay my rent, so I may even take 100 for it depending on how the situation pans out. But if there are no takers by next Wednesday then I can't hold it any longer. It's gone.

Andy

Ibanez Iceman / Black With White Trim / Couple of years old / Decent condition' date=' there are a couple of nicks and a small dent, but they aren't too noticable, and it still plays fine / Will throw in a lead and a padded gig bag[/b']

This particular model may be end of line now, but was worth around the 300 mark new. Offers between 130 - 150? Thanks - I need the cash for my rent!! ;( Otherwise would not be selling.

Andy

do you have a picture of it, or a libary photo of the colour