aberdeen-music

Collision Event No. 2 of 1029 - Friday July 8th @ The Tunnels

From the Insurgents who brought you Make Noise NOT War, Fuck the System with Nihilism, GoFuck 2005 and Collision Event No. 1 of 1029 comes >

Collision Event No. 2 of 1029

Friday 8th July @ The Tunnels, Aberdeen

Featuring brilliant live sets from>>>>>>>

The Planeteers @ 20.00hrs

Sultans of Cripple @ 21.00hrs

The Videos @ 22.00hrs

Come early. Nothing is missable.

4 on the door. Special discounts for Gangs of 6 or more. (Gang names required as proof of Gang Identity)

From the Insurgents who brought you Make Noise NOT War' date=' Fuck the System with Nihilism, GoFuck 2005 and Collision Event No. 1 of 1029 comes >

[b']Collision Event No. 2 of 1029

Friday 8th July @ The Tunnels, Aberdeen

Featuring brilliant live sets from>>>>>>>

The Planeteers @ 20.00hrs

Sultans of Cripple @ 21.00hrs

The Videos @ 22.00hrs

Come early. Nothing is missable.

4 on the door. Special discounts for Gangs of 6 or more. (Gang names required as proof of Gang Identity)

I will give 5 to anyone - meaning the first individual to approach me - who wears a glittery cowboy hay.

You can get them in toyshops for no more than a pound... and it must be gold.

Think of the profit.

Can there be a glittery cowboy gang?

I wish there was one. :love:

I will give 5 to anyone - meaning the first individual to approach me - who wears a glittery cowboy hay.

You can get them in toyshops for no more than a pound... and it must be gold.

Think of the profit.

Can there be a glittery cowboy gang?

I wish there was one. :love:

The Planeteers are a gang of superheros. Our alter egos could well be glittery cowboys. Now theres an idea for a side project if ever I heard one. I'm most looking forward to this. We'll save the world but I've a feeling that it will all go to waste as Sultans of Cripple will destroy it and everyone of us afterwards.

The Planeteers are a gang of superheros. Our alter egos could well be glittery cowboys. Now theres an idea for a side project if ever I heard one. I'm most looking forward to this. We'll save the world but I've a feeling that it will all go to waste as Sultans of Cripple will destroy it and everyone of us afterwards.

Keep them sober and keep their mother's in the room and there will be no trouble. ;)