aberdeen-music

"Funky" Guitarist Wanted

Guest texjamm

Guest texjamm

I'm putting together a band to play fun, funky, "shake-your-ass" type tracks from bands such as Jamiroquai, Stevie Wonder, Anastasia, Chic and a whole host of others.

Currently I have drums, vocals and bass etc sorted and all I need now is a superfunky rhythm / lead guitarist.

My aim is a good sounding, tight band that have fun playing! If youre interested send me a PM.

Cheers,

Mike

Guest texjamm

Yes. Actually we have the keys pre-sequenced so they are triggered during the track. This means there is no actual keyboard player, just a box of tricks!! However I'm open to options so PM me with your band / gig experience, musical likes, what you want from a band etc. Cheers.

Guest texjamm

Sorry, its not a professional band as we all have day jobs. However if anyone would like to pay us copious amounts of money to play for them....please apply within.....LOL

I was meaning like a wedding band type thing??

Hi, I'm the drummer.

Mike can correct me if I'm wrong, but the plan is not to be a function band per se. First priority is booking good gigs. Mostly this will be playing pubs/clubs, but if somebody organising a wedding/corporate do' likes the stuff we're doing, then there's every chance we'd consider it... although I doubt this would ever become our bread and butter. Hope that answers your question!

Cheers

Neil

Guest texjamm
Hi' date=' I'm the drummer.

Mike can correct me if I'm wrong, but the plan is not to be a function band per se. First priority is booking good gigs. Mostly this will be playing pubs/clubs, but if somebody organising a wedding/corporate do' likes the stuff we're doing, then there's every chance we'd consider it... although I doubt this would ever become our bread and butter. Hope that answers your question!

Cheers

Neil[/quote']

Yip that just about sums it up!

Guest Mr.Fish

roastbeefsoundalike

hi

i'm interested in playing funk

i've came from poland 2 months ago

i'm playing guita fo 7 years now

could be fun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest texjamm

Superfunky Guitarist

Thanks to everyone who responded to me on the ad. Much apreciated.

Just wondered if there are any more takers want to try out before we make a decision?

Let me know asap. Thanks.