aberdeen-music

wanted: drum machine?

dorkusmalorkus

Originally posted by dorkusmalorkus:

interested in the boss, better than the yamaha i guess?

whats sorta of condition is it in?

dont need summin as fangled as the zoom tho sorry

actually i find the yamaha is better than the boss, though they both have similar sounding drums. the yamaha has more kits (14 i think) though.

they both have manuals, though i can't seem to find the yamaha one at the moment. i'm almost certain i have it, it just requires digging out.

neither have power supplies, but obviously both work with cheap multi-voltage DC adaptors which i currently use for all three drum machines.

they can both take batteries.

the yamaha one actually cost me quite a lot of money, but i'd sell either of them for around 75 quid each. i don't have a sample of the boss one, but i used to have one of the yamaha. if i can find it i'll stick a link to it up here.

edit: and they're both in tip-top condition

ok i'll have a look for the yamaha manual. it's green, it can't be that hard to find. if i can't find it, i have the manual as a pdf which i can print out to A4 for you at my work.

both drum machines have either stereo or mono outputs. the outputs are normal 3.6mm jack sockets. plugging in just one into the left output gives mono output, plugging into both left and right channels left and right panned drums through their respective outputs. it has midi in/out and a socket which i think is for an external trigger.

when do you want to exchange goods?