John Cena

Kane

Lita

Triple H

I like that post. Using colour coding.

I owe you One Scene Point. ^_^

Guest Logan

*****RAW SPOILERS*****

Highlight to read! (or rightclick and choose select all, quicker)

WWE Raw Report -13th June 2005

Live from Binghamton, NY.

-Raw kicks off with shattering glass and out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin to a massive pop. Huge Austin chants kick in before he can even begin talking. He thanks the crowd and implies it is great to be back to his friends and family. He feels really nervous, one secondAhem!, Son Bitch..Austin no longer feels nervous. He then goes on about Hassan and Divari and how they whine and complain about being screwed on RAW. Well, Austin is here to give his unbiased opinion. He dullfully introduces Hassan and Divari who walk out to thunderous boos. In the ring, USA chants quickly start and Austin refuses a freindly handshake from Hassan. The first thing Austin says to them is the following: I see sand people Hassan and Divari take offense and Austin says he just doesnt like them. Hassan then demands justice and Austin allows them to speak their opinion. Instead we are treated with a video package by Hassan about his role on Raw. After this, Austin agrees with them and says theyre right, so Austin will now dictate his ruling. Next we will see Hassan one on one with Shelton Benjamin for the I.C title with Austin as the Special Enforcer. Hassan looks pleased as Benjamins music hits and out he comes to a commercial

Muhamad Hassan vs. Shelton Benjamin for the I.C Title.

-Back on Raw the match begins with Hassan taking the quick advantage. USA chants fill the air. Hassan plays the aggressor with some near falls until mid match until Benjamin throws him out of the ring. Sheltons reign doesnt last long as he is quickly beaten down again by Hassan. Back in the ring Benjamin counters a suplex in mid air into a neckbreaker to take control f the match. Lots of near falls for the next few minutes until Hassan hits a one armed powerbomb into a pin on Benjamin for a 2 count. Both men appear to be getting slower. Hassan hits an ugly low blow as Divari is interfering but the just pisses of Austin as he comes in to greet both men with STUNNERS! Austin announces Hassan wins by DQ as him and Benjamin drink down some beers as we go to commercial.

Winner by DQ: Muhamad Hassan

Raw returns to an injured Eric Bischoff in the locker room talking to coach. Eric says that last night never happened, reffering to ECW. Jericho barges in and is pissed about rumors that Christian is named #1 Contender for Cenas title. HHH then walks in and stares Y2J down, they say eachothers names and Jericho walks out. H asks Bischoff who the lottery pick from SD! is but Bischoff doesnt budge. H then goes on about how he feels, he feels he is getting shafted and finds it irritating that whoever the pick is, he gets to say whatever he wants to Batista in the ring. H takes off as we go to commercial.

Back again on Raw we are greeted to Chris Masters music and his massive enterance to massive boos. He is offering $11,000 to anyone who can break out of the Masterlock in the locker room. Silence as we wait for who it is and itsSGT. SLAUGHTER!!!!? Masters adds that he is honoured to challenge Sgt. Slaughter. Asks if he really stands a chance and calls him an old man. Slaughter takes the mic out of his hands.OLD MAN!!!?..I don;t care about your masterlock challenge so shut your mouth maggot! Cobra Clutch time as Slaughter walks him towards the rope. Ref raises Masters hand once.it falls. Twiceit falls. Now the third raiseMasters holds in there and makes his way to the ropes. A blindsided low blow follows and Masters slaps on the Master lock. Sarge fights for a bit but slowly falls. Sarge gets his hand raised onceit falls. Twicewait a minutethere is no second time, the challenge is over!??? Thats not very fair, Masters gets his hand checked 3 times and Slaughter only gets it once, but oh well. Masters poses to some big boos as we go to commercial

Raw returns with a recap of the Triple H batista feud.

Commercial.

Back again and we are greeted to Christians music accompanied by Tomko to a neutral ovation. Y2J comes out next to a decent pop shortly followed by Cena to a massive pop!

Christian and Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho and John Cena

-Match starts with Jericho and Christian to a slugfest and Jericho taking charge. Christian makes a fast tag as does Jericho. Cena and Tomko go at it with Cena kicking the crap out of Tomko. Fists, suplexes and near falls followed by an inverted bulldog off the top rope by Cena to keep in the lead. All four men get in the ring with both Christian and Tomko being tossed over the top rope by both men as we head to commercial

We return to Cena and Jericho still in control. Jericho is going at it with Christian until the tag is made to Tomko. This gets C & T the upper hand as they put a beat down on Jericho outside the ring. Tomko still beating on Jericho back in the ring as fans cheer for Cena. Near falls by Tomko and double team with Christian. Christian still in control as he beats on Jericho with Y2J chants in the background. Jericho tries to reverse but to no avail. More near falls and some behind the refs back beatings by tomko on the ropes. He is then tagged in to some more beating on Jericho. Jerich finally hits a running Enziguri and slowlyslowly and YES!! Makes the hot tag to John Cena. Fans are going wild as Cena takes out both Tomko and Christian. Cena takes control of Tomko and a 5 Knuckle Shuffle followed by the pumping and an FU on Tomko to get the 1-2-3!

Winner: John Cena and Christian.

- Post match Jericho attacks Cena during the celebration and beats him down outside the ring with an exposed barricade and steel steps, followed by an intense walls of Jericho. Jericho looks at the WWE title and throws it back into the ring as we go to commercial.

We return to a bit with the women left in the RAW Diva search.

After that we return to Bischoff fighting with Christian and Jericho and now Y2J is added to the match at Vengaence. Triple Threat rules now. Cena then rushes Jericho to a beating which is broken up quickly by refs. Cena is livid. Another commercial.

We return to Maven standing in the ring for his next match against..VISCERA!!! He is accompanied by Lilian of course and she is smiling and holding his hand.

Viscera vs. Maven

-Maven gets Viscera from behind for the early advantage which lasts about one minute and actually gets Viscera down for a 1 count. Viscera comes back in no time with a MASSIVE spinebuster and his Doggy Style rear choke (dubbed Viscagra) and a big rolling heel kick. This is soon backed up by Visceras Baldo bomb for the quick 3-count.

Winner: Viscera

We now see HHH and Flair in the back with Flair sucking up to H. HHH sounds worried that anyone can be moved to RAW and hes worried who it might be and they need to send him a message and show that Flair and H call the shots around here. Commercial.

Back on RAW kanes pyro goes off and he comes out to a big pop. Sylvien Grenier is out next as we get set for our next match of the night

Main Event: Kane vs. Sylvien Grenier

-Kane starts off beating down Grenier with some huge chops and punches and kicks in the corner. Kane easily tosses Grenier around like nothing but Grenier comes back with a big dropkick off the top rope but doesnt get far as Kane chokeslams him about 10 seconds later. But wait, he picks him back up for ANOTHER chokeslam. Uh ohA THIRD Chokeslam and finally gets the 1-2-3. Another short match with the fans really into this beating.

Winner: Kane

- Post match Lita comes out and stands on the ramp. Lita goes on about her dislike for Kane. She asks Gene Snitsky to come out and he does to his cool music. She says that she knows that the whole baby thing was not Genes fault but it was Kanes. Lita thanks Gene for making Kane do it and she really, really wants to thank Snitsky for what he did as she strokes his goatee. My pleasure he replies and leaves. Next she calls out Edge to many many boos and yes, this whole time the fans are chanting We Want Matt. Oh wait now its You Screwed Matt!. Lita announces that next week on RAW that her and Edge are officially getting married. Edge takes the mic now and says next week Edge is going to show her the real one eyed monster. They leave in eachothers arms

We then see Flair and HHH walking to the ring as we go to commercial.

Back we are on Raw as Mudvayne will be doing the Vengaence theme music. Vengaence matches are all previwed quickly.

Out comes Triple H and Flair to a little pop mixed with good heat. H says that the game is on fire and that he will light up Las Vegas all alone. Talks some more about HIAC and how the world will see him kick Batistas ass in it. He now directs his attention to the draft lottery. He is mad because the Smackdown! superstar can do what he wants when he wants when he gets here, but thats not how things run. The now tell the man to come down to the ring whoever he is

ITS KURT ANGLE!!!! Angle comes down to HUGE you suck chants but was actually popped for at first. Angle is now officially on Raw and HHH looks a little indifferent to it. Angle takes the mic and say its been a long time and Angle respects what H has done on RAW. Angle agrees that anybody coming from Smackdown! should take the backseat to Triple H, but Angle is not just anybody. Angle says that HHH days of number one are now overWhoooo!!!Flair grabs the mic and says only HE can Whooooooo! The two start off in a huge WHOOOOO-fest until HHH breaks it up and says its about time they had Angle back in the big leagues. H says that no matter what, he still calls the shots. Angle dates back to Wrestlemania 21 and how HHH lost and Angle won that night, Whooo!. H comes back with at least he WAS a champ at WM21. H says that lately Angle has done nothing but walk around Smackdown! and get his ass kicked by Sharmell. Angle says he liekd it though, he likes doing stuff with other guys wives. He then brings H back to what happened with him and Steph behind Hs back. H says that everyone has made out with his ex-wife so what? Angles takes the mic and says he has a point to prove here tonight, and then goes on about Batista and how he is impressed, but not THAT impressed. Angle says HE wants to prove he is the best in the buisness and he wants a match with the champ. That means the day after Vengaence he wants a match with Batista one on one. Tis prompts Batistas music to a huge pop and out he comes

All three men are now in the ring and Batista takes the mic. Batista shakes Kurts hand and says welcome to RAW. Kurt says Batista will choke when they fight, but Batista says after what happened with Taz, he shouldnt be talking about choking. Batista says he isnt afraid of either of them and next week on RAW its Angle and Batista one on one

HBKs MUSIC HITS!!!! What about HBK he asks? How about next week its a rematch with HBK and Kurt Angle? Angle says HBK is on as they start to duke it out. Batista and HBK are blasting punches at Angle, Flair and HHH and look to be in control as the show fades out.

Guest Logan

Going by my calculations that means...

Batista gets me - 3 points (bet everyone wishes they didn't bother with him now :p)

Edge gets me - 3 points

John Cena gets me (a whopping) - 20 points

Kane gets me - 19 points (thanks to his finishing moves!!)

Lita gets me - 3 points

TOTAL - 47 points for my first show. Non too shabby?

What everyone else get??

**SCORING**

RAW/SmackDown! Appearance (+3)

RAW/SmackDown! Match (+5)

RAW/SmackDown! Win (+7)

Heat/Velocity Appearance (+1)

Heat/Velocity Match (+2)

Heat/Velocity Win (+3)

Pay Per View Appearance (+5)

Pay Per View Match (+8)

Pay Per View Win (+12)

All Shows: Win a Title (+20)

All Shows: Retain a Title (+8)

All Shows: Participation in a Specialty Match (+3)

All Shows: Winning a Specialty Match (+5)

All Shows: Eliminating an opponent (+2)

All Shows: Executed/locked-in finishing move (+1)

All Shows: Finishing Move victory (+4)

All Shows: Finishing Move Escape (+3)

All Shows: Foreign Object Shot (+3)

All Shows: Final Match (+3)

All Shows: Disqualification (-4)

All Shows: Suspension (-10)

Guest Logan

The official scores will be announced Tuesday at noon. I'm guessing that means about 5pm for us! Boo!!

I think my Kane also got 22 points as I didn't count it as being the final match.

Can't wait to find out if I'm right! WHOO! GO TEAM!

1 The Taxman 104 104.0

2 Team Xtreme88 78 78.0

3 Bad Reputation 66 66.0

4 rise from the ashes 66 66.0

5 R.W.O 63 63.0

6 Suicide Girl 61 61.0

7 LoganTheGame 60 60.0

8 Team Anime 55 55.0

9 unt1tled 50 50.0

10 Clitoris Allsorts 48 48.0

11 Inkstercutioners 43 43.0

12 ST0 43 43.0