aberdeen-music

Hollyoaks: In Too Deep

Afro Droid

Utterly ridiculous programme. What I love about these late episodes is that they're completely ignored in all episodes forever more. Apart from maybe Luke getting raped.

Anyways, I hate Hollyoaks but still feek compelled to watch it. Lisa always has shit hair and shit clothes. particularly at awards shows. EURGH!

Guest tv tanned
I can't believe Ben dumped the hottie bird who works in the college for Lisa.

Loser.

Just cos you don't like MMW doesn't make Ben a lo....

oh wait.

I can't believe Ben dumped the hottie bird who works in the college for Lisa.

Loser.

Lisa Is Slag sorry for the language, but wasn't it not that long ago when she was in love with jake then just before that it was her craig david look-a-like teacher.

She cant be in love agin already.

Bring back izzy :love:

I used to think so' date=' but increasingly I find none of them attractive. Expect maybe Nicole and she's got a moonface.[/quote']

She's well nice, but her mum is possibly slightly hotter.

Steph is my favourite of the blondes, although Lisa is usually nice enough too.

Most of them are extremely over-rated though... Becca has a weird nose, mandy has a mouth like a strict, prim & proper teacher or nosey old neighbour when she's angry, and the college girl's lips are too big, and her eyes look really sinister. And i agree that she has weird teeth. Her hair is always in one of those shitty "quiffs" too. Whatserface (the Jodie Albert girl) had a weird mouth too, and stupidly white teeth.

But nicole and her mum... mmmmmm.