aberdeen-music

Street team?

Chewbacca

for example if i walk around Ellon with an Atom t-shirt on' date='people will go "Black Atom aye,who are they?[/quote']

that definately wouldn't happen! well I guess it depends what people you mean?? would you walk upto a stranger and say "ooo Sonata Arctica" who are they min?? not really...

Its good that all you guys want to help and everything, but surely having a "street team" is over kill? they would be very useful for branching out to playing other cities however....

that definately wouldn't happen! well I guess it depends what people you mean?? would you walk upto a stranger and say "ooo Sonata Arctica" who are they min?? not really...

Its good that all you guys want to help and everything' date=' but surely having a "street team" is over kill? they would be very useful for branching out to playing other cities however....[/quote']

lol,im sure all the shit heads here(Ellon) couldnt care less but i will always be here to help you guys,chow :rockon: