aberdeen-music

Extract from Rentokill's Tour Diary

Flash@TMB

Extract from Rentokills Tour Diary:

" 04.03.05 - UK, Aberdeen, Moorings Bar

havin a coffe and checking emails at Craig's, and then heading north to Aberdeen. short driving distances really can make life easier, we went to the mercedes-dealer and finally got the heating fixed, and then arrived at the venue in time and got our gear inside. we met Kirk who had actually booked half of our UK dates, and he had brought food, drinks and made us feel very very comfortable. the Moorings Bar's an outstanding venue including opportunity to record the concert. Kirk interviewed Jack for his zine, and then the first band started playing. after Infection and Gilman Street a band called Captain Kate played an amazing live show, very Green Day style. we played last, and had one of our greatest shows in the UK. the bar was packed and the crowd was amazing! after the show we kept partying with the great Aberdeen punk people, and finally Kirk's mate Tom took us his to his flat. just around the corner, he's living with 5 other guys on two floors, including view over Aberdeen harbour! we sat there for hours, boozing with Tom, Finley, Marc, Sean, Alex, Sandy and Emmer, and finally got a few hours of sleep."

http://neustadtpunk.sub4you.com/rentokill/tourdiary/

Kirk - we have a couple of tracks ready for Rentokill to listen to - please could you get us an address for Rentokill so that we can send them a CD?

Oh' date=' could I get a copy of that CD to have a wee listen to please?[/quote']

Sorry but nobody can hear it until/unless Rentokill advise us they are happy with it, AND also agree as to what we may or may not do with it!

Hopefully we'll get to put it on the jukebox one day.

flash' date=' when you get their address could you send it my way please, they asked us for a copy of some kinda recording of Gilman on the night, but i'd not brought any along with me

cheers[/quote']

I'm struggling to get hold of their address - Tom do you have their address??? Kirk???