aberdeen-music

St.Clair Street

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I live on Jute Street and sometimes walk home that way at night' date=' there's never any problems that I know of. I'd rather walk along that street than through the Morrisons car park which I think it's probably rape central.[/quote']

Yep, I used to live in Canal Place (anal lace) which is next to Jute Street, and I never got any hassle from people on the way home....wish i still lived there

ME TOO! Then we could be street friends. The only trouble I ever have is with the people who live across the road who are always hanging out their windows for some reason. Sometimes if my curtains are open they wave. So I shut the curtains.

Haha, I remeber walking through Jute Street on the way to St. Machar, and always seeing people dangling out of their windows while shouting .... there used to be/maybe still is, a guy called Maff, that has tattoos all over his face - he was mental. Apparently he 'battered' 5 cops at the same time because they "looked at him"

But yeah.