aberdeen-music

He Is Legend

Dan G

Guest Nikola Tesla

The 'He is Legend' song 'I am Holywood' is kinda fun. The rest of their stuff from what I've heard is pretty weak though, heaps of other bands doing that kind of music and who are doing it better.

Guest Lisa
The 'He is Legend' song 'I am Holywood' is kinda fun. The rest of their stuff from what I've heard is pretty weak though' date=' heaps of other bands doing that kind of music and who are doing it better.[/quote']

Interesting post...

for example?

Guest Nikola Tesla

How about ETID and Minus being too extremely obvious ones.

Although saying that I'd rather listen to He is Legend than the shower of shite which is Eighteen visions.

Guest Lisa

*shakes in anger*

I love Visions...bashing them has become boring. They are getting up peoples noses which is awesome...im glad!

Hmm i wouldnt say that ETID are obvious. Minus I dont know much about.

There are a few small similarities between ETID and He Is Legend but hey...its all subjective isnt it blah blah etc etc...

Guest Nikola Tesla
bashing them has become boring

Haven't seen that much 18 Visions bashing around these boards to be honest.. pity.

Oh yeah and they really don't get up my nose at all. If they want to be the rock n roll Papa Roach of hardcore, then thats good for them. I'd just rather listen to some music which doesn't bore me to death.

Guest Lisa
. If they want to be the rock n roll Papa Roach of hardcore' date=' then thats good for them. [/quote']

Thats made me stop listening to you.

Guh, I'm still deliberating on He Is Legend, I really like the songs from 91025 to be honest, but a few of the songs on I Am Hollywood are pretty outstanding. In regards to the other bands mentioned, I suppose ETID and Minus are better, but its always nice to have something new to listen to in my opinion.

Sorry, but I'm with him on the Eighteen Visions thing. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was fashionable to like them, not criticise them...

Guest Lisa
Guh' date=' I'm still deliberating on He Is Legend, I really like the songs from 91025 to be honest, but a few of the songs on I Am Hollywood are pretty outstanding. In regards to the other bands mentioned, I suppose ETID and Minus are better, but its always nice to have something new to listen to in my opinion.

Sorry, but I'm with him on the Eighteen Visions thing. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was fashionable to like them, not criticise them...[/quote']

You're corrected.