aberdeen-music

For Sale

DrinkDrankPunk

For Sale (ive added more)

A) 150 watt HH Electronics bass speaker. Built in 1980s, recently reconditioned - offers around 100

B) 200 watt Maine head unit - offers around 50 (will sell with speaker for around 140)

C) Korg AX1B Bass MultiFX pedal - offers around 60

D) Sony Z7E Mobile Phone with chargerand sim card - 20

E) Yamahaa RBX330 signed by Napalm Death, it no longer works but would be a cool piece of memorabilia to grace your wall (or to fix and use) - Offers around 100

F) Home made bass project, needs pickups fitted (which will be supplied) Its been sprayed and the body is all put together - offers around 45

Im open to exciting offers (i could do with a second bass or a bass amp around 65 watts or bigger)

Robert

its a 200watt head, it has some weird features ("swell", "colour", "presence"...) Its pretty old but works fine, ive gigged it quite afew times and its always been fine..

The HH cab has one huge speaker, it sounds really quite nice and its in mint condition apart from the odd scrape and ding in the casing...

Any offers?

I would be interested in seeing the bass amp as I wouldn't mind something cheap that I could use for gigs aswell perhaps. The HH at drakes is cool to play. Would it be possible to arrange to see the amp or even take it to Capt Toms or Exile for a blast? I'd pay for room hire of course.

the kit is something i got from someone... its a body hacked into a weird shape, then spayed and pickups fitted and a neck, the pickups need soldered and the input fitted, its sold as what i said a kit, so it currently does not work untill all the parts are fitted, so i dont want e-mails bitching about it not working... hence 35/40

Originally posted by DrinkDrankPunk:

a very strange one, basically it was the standard precision style bass, but incolved in an accident with a blunt hacksaw... it would be worth it for the pick-ups at least...

any chance of some pictures of it? a bit unsure on this 'accident with a blunt hacksaw'

either posted here or to the_enema@hotmail.com if you could. or if you couldnt get a picture, a ms paint edited photo of a fender p bass or something to get an idea of what it looks like...

i pm'ed you anyway.

much thanks

David