aberdeen-music

Truck Festival Update

Ross

Half Of All Tickets have been sold:

A full line up of confirmed bands are:

A Scholar & A Physician, Alva, Battle, Biffy Clyro, Black Nielson, Capdown, Captive State, Cassette For Cassette, Cherubs, Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez, Chris McMath, Chris T-T, Colony, Dive Dive, DJ Marky, Do Me Bad Things, Early Worm, Ed & Kostas, Editors, Face Meets Grill, Fonda 500, Fruit & Veg, Gabe Minnikin, Goldrush, Hondo Maclean, Jim Moray, KTB, Luke Smith, Lux Luther, Mark Gardener, MC Lars, Meat Katie, Mindlobster, Motormark, Neil Halstead, nervous test_pilot, Patrick Wolf, Piney Gir, Sara Hawley, Scaramanga Six, Stuffy & The Fuses, Susan Hedges, The Black Madonnas, The Cranes, The Drug Squad, The Edible 5ft Smiths, The Epstein, The Madeleines, The Magic Numbers, The Monyshots, The Open Mouths, The Operation, The Schla La Las, The September Gurls, The Tenderfoot, The Walk Off, Tony Vegas (Scratch Perverts), Towers Of London, Trademark, undertheigloo, Villareal, Whalebone Polly, Will Bartlett & His Orchestra, yourcodenameis:milo, Zoe Bicat

Bands I`d go and see

A Scholar & A Physician, Alva, Battle, Biffy Clyro, Black Nielson, Capdown, Captive State, Cassette For Cassette, Cherubs, Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez, Chris McMath, Chris T-T, Colony, Dive Dive, DJ Marky, Do Me Bad Things, Early Worm, Ed & Kostas, Editors, Face Meets Grill, Fonda 500, Fruit & Veg, Gabe Minnikin, Goldrush, Hondo Maclean, Jim Moray, KTB, Luke Smith, Lux Luther, Mark Gardener, MC Lars, Meat Katie, Mindlobster, Motormark, Neil Halstead, nervous test_pilot, Patrick Wolf, Piney Gir, Sara Hawley, Scaramanga Six, Stuffy & The Fuses, Susan Hedges, The Black Madonnas, The Cranes, The Drug Squad, The Edible 5ft Smiths, The Epstein, The Madeleines, The Magic Numbers, The Monyshots, The Open Mouths, The Operation, The Schla La Las, The September Gurls, The Tenderfoot, The Walk Off, Tony Vegas (Scratch Perverts), Towers Of London, Trademark, undertheigloo, Villareal, Whalebone Polly, Will Bartlett & His Orchestra, yourcodenameis:milo, Zoe Bicat

To nick an idea from Ross - Bands I`d go and see

But muthafuckin'a' - Motormark!

*paws*

Do you reckon there would be tickets still available in July?

Or maybe I shoukd request them as a birthday gift... *eyes glaze*

Who else is going down? Adam???

I'll be there!

Tickets get more expensive the later you leave it - Rising by around a tenner I think. With Biffy on the bill I think it'll sell out earlier than last year too...

I'd recommend the effort if you want to go, it's such a unique festival - The local vicar selling ice-cream and sweets to fund roof repairs, the local rotary club doing the food. One of the stages is in a cow shed, you can smell the farmyard atmosphere - It's weird going in there when the bands have finished and watching the D&B madness.