aberdeen-music

The Paddingtons

Sam_b

was alright. I enjoyed them more last time. It's crazy everyone was like worshipping them like rock stars cos their probably only about the 10th best band in hull and i remember when their drummer used to play tenacious D cover versions in the college common room and now their this big. It was more fun hecklin them for their shoes

Raising Kain we'rent that good, but they had impressive chest hair which made up for their lack of originality. As for the Paddingtons, the only really memorable thing about them was their oaf-like drummer whose fat hairy naked body was the last thing i needed to see.As usual, the usuals were the best band of the night, especially their hot bassist. Well at least he wasnt wearing loafers that could take your eye out.

The Usuals were alright, I can't say I was bowled over by them.

Raising Kain are good, building up a reputation as a quality band. Thought I heard a glimpse of JaMC about em'. Good stuff.

The Paddingtons were miles better than last time. Much better atmosphere as well. They've certainly got the songs and plenty of on stage charisma. Shame I got kicked out before the last song though. Keep Your Distance is ace: upcoming B-side on the Panic Attack single.

craig stage diving and everyone moving out of his way, leaving him to land face first on the floor

A hardcore injury all right. I heard he needed quite a few stitches. Hope he's patched up and alright soon :)