aberdeen-music

the deadpets at the tunnels

annie

i see the deadpets are coming back to aberdeen' date='i've seen them a few times and are a great live act.

there are 3 other bands on the list ,infection the planeteers and terminal.x. has anyone seen any of these other bands ?

and what are they like.

cheers.[/quote']

I thought you'd seen us :p The Dead Pets are fuckin class...one of my fave bands in the UK right now and are incredible live. infection are into stuff like misfits and ramones but a bit heavier. and terminal x are 2 guys playin the cheesiest punk stuff ever. they have a drm machine. should be a great larf. i cant wait :)

Guest F.A._FEEDER

The dead pets are fuckin ace, 'uncle festa child molester picks up kids in a white fiesta'. a bloody classic tune.

Everyone MUST go to this gig, i saw them at drakes and they were mental. brilliant live band, a gig you'll remember for a LONG time.

Never seen Terminal X but i have heard them. Kinda cheesy ramones-ish, sex pistols-ish, but with really funny lyrics.

The Planeteers are really good, i think they are like a cross between the rezillos and the ramones. Plus superhero poses and capes. magic.

Infection, i know nothing about, apart from they do some covers in thier set and are rockin, fans of the misfits.

I'll defo be going to this gig. june 5th, i'm there.

Where can i get a ticket from?

Guest F.A._FEEDER

I think it's just fun.

Is theres room for humour in music?

Well, i suppose there is a few funny bands; madness, frank zappa, peter and the test tube babies, anti nowhere league, right said fred, karloff, the offspring, john cooper clarke, the dead pets, bowling for soup, to mention a few.

i think i'll start a thread about that.

No i'm not angry dude.

i also like a bit of humour sometimes.

it beats listening to some depressing crap when your trying to study.

You should try listening to Norma Jean and studying! :D It's amazing how many times you can write a song using discords! Glad this has been sorted out, potential for a big debate there...infact.....TERMINAL X ARE SHIT! Bring it on... :rockon:

Guest F.A._FEEDER
You should try listening to Norma Jean and studying! :D It's amazing how many times you can write a song using discords! Glad this has been sorted out' date=' potential for a big debate there...infact.....TERMINAL X ARE SHIT! Bring it on... :rockon:[/quote']

I bet you wouldn't say that to their face.

• 4 weeks later...