aberdeen-music

saturday night tv

delboy

bloody hell i watched that show where 80's stars perform one of their *ahem* classics and something more modern, hell it was the funniest thing i've seen in ages. shaky mumbling his way through this ole house then attempting pink's trouble was a particular highlight. dr and the medics? haddaway? jaki graham? jesus h christ, did they visit butlins and round these people up? what was even sadder was the interviews with these crippled has beens where each one of them tried to make out they still have some kind of career!

then i saw queen mania, god even taylor and may didnt bother showing up for this one (and thats saying something they usually turn up to queen things like embarrasing old uncles at a wedding). again the line up left me somewhat disbeliefed - is that the best ITV can do for a saturday night primetime show? melanie c, toyah, that bint out of hearsay, russell 'punch me' watson, g 'punch us even harder' 4.... jeez its no wonder no fecker watches saturday night tv anymore.

and where were linekar, motson and hanson on match of the day?

bloody hell i watched that show where 80's stars perform one of their *ahem* classics and something more modern' date=' hell it was the funniest thing i've seen in ages. shaky mumbling his way through this ole house then attempting pink's trouble was a particular highlight. dr and the medics? haddaway? jaki graham? jesus h christ, did they visit butlins and round these people up? what was even sadder was the interviews with these crippled has beens where each one of them tried to make out they still have some kind of career!

then i saw queen mania, god even taylor and may didnt bother showing up for this one (and thats saying something they usually turn up to queen things like embarrasing old uncles at a wedding). again the line up left me somewhat disbeliefed - is that the best ITV can do for a saturday night primetime show? melanie c, toyah, that bint out of hearsay, russell 'punch me' watson, g 'punch us even harder' 4.... jeez its no wonder no fecker watches saturday night tv anymore.

and where were linekar, motson and hanson on match of the day?[/quote']

I thought russel watson wasnt too bad the rest were all shit, the only decent thing about Queenmania was Zoe Ball looking pretty hot. I dread next weeks Madonna mania apparently with... yetp you guessed it G fucking 4...

Cheers

Stuart

please tell me thats a joke - just like G4 really or G who as they'll be known as this time next year. what next simple minds mania? my minds weapons mania?

get a grip ITV!

sadlyits true, Madonna Mania, maybe they'll combine the 2 shows, shaky doing 'Like a Virgin' and Dr and the Medics doing 'Holiday'.

Which reminds me Dr and the Medics should have one that show !!!

Cheers

Stuart

Guest tv tanned
agreed' date=' it was wicked last night and simon callow was superb as charles dickens! a big missing gap between the who and match of the day mind...[/quote']

Which I filled by waltzing my way to the La Liga title on Pro Evo 4...