aberdeen-music

F.A.O bands I have photographed in the past, and bands who want photos

Hog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't see a problem in it being used, Hog... and I didn't think it would be an issue...

shall be discussed at practise tonight.... sorry for any confusion this has caused.... I honestly thought it would be fine. :(

Betamax,

don't be such a fucking knob, I got the photo shoot... it went well... the photos are good... and Hog has simply asked if he can use them on his site... along with images of other bands... thats it... as example of his work... the fact the images are of us is incidental.

PS: Don't talk to me like that again.

PPS: The image on the site is an image I sent to a friend of mine to show her... she has put a lizard's head on my body... which I think is great. It is humerous... that is all. Don;t get anal about it.

Guest Scorge Spike
no worries matey - i'll make sure to get some eye candy lined up for you to sweeten the deal hehehe!

Christ, don't encourage him.......

(No worries about non attendance Hog - we did line up a spare photographer and it all came out right in the wash. Catch you Friday for rehearsol.....)

Betamax' date='

don't be such a fucking knob, I got the photo shoot... it went well... the photos are good... and Hog has simply asked if he can use them on his site... along with images of other bands... thats it... as example of his work... the fact the images are of us is incidental.

PPS: The image on the site is an image I sent to a friend of mine to show her... she has put a lizard's head on my body... which I think is great. It is humerous... that is all. Don;t get anal about it.[/quote']

jesus you guys have got to the stage of communicating through a website, still good luck with your cutting edge gonna blow the opposition away album.

i reckon some good smiley in band cliquey gags will come out of this thread, do us all a favour and start delivering some goods please.

Betamax' date='

PPS: The image on the site is an image I sent to a friend of mine to show her... she has put a lizard's head on my body... which I think is great. It is humerous... that is all. Don;t get anal about it.[/quote']

PPPS. just have a wee talk to the band first next time darling :D

Note taken: will do.

I just pressumed it would be okay.... note taken: never pressume anything.

We communicate at practise... and on computers... sadly the result of us all having full time jobs and being busy people. Oh... and phones.

Element were playing next door to you guys last night' date=' no shouting so I guess you guys are all fine :rockon:[/quote']

Indeed... we had a productive pre-gig practice.... Betamax was late... so we only had an hour to work as a full band in the end.

We are the teletubbies. We love each other very much.