aberdeen-music

Casbah Club Fri 13th May @ Lemon Tree

bigcountry1

the casbah club are mark and bruce from big country' date='bruce foxton the jam,on vocals simon townhsend younger brother of pete on vocals,they are on here at the lemon tree on fri 13th may and they are going to rock,so why not get to the show and see for yourselfs.[/quote']

Saw them in Drummonds, they were very good,

Cheers

Stuart

just mention of it selling quite quick on bc site,dont know how many have been sold yet,but there is likly to be more tixs sold this time than at drummonds,as theres a full time promotions person helping promote the tour this time,glasgow is selling well,but they did sell glasgow out last tome and hartlepool is more or less sold out to,u should still be ok getting your tix at the end of this month,whatsthe capacity at the lemon tree?

just mention of it selling quite quick on bc site' date='dont know how many have been sold yet,but there is likly to be more tixs sold this time than at drummonds,as theres a full time promotions person helping promote the tour this time,glasgow is selling well,but they did sell glasgow out last tome and hartlepool is more or less sold out to,u should still be ok getting your tix at the end of this month,whatsthe capacity at the lemon tree?[/quote']

Its about 400 I think, I find it unlikely that they'd sell that much more than last time even advertised. It'll be a good night, wish i could afford it, it would be good to catch up with Bruce Watson again etc but i think i'll give this one a miss.

Cheers

Stuart

i dont know the amount of tickets sold yet' date='but will try and find,there manger ian grant just quated aberdeen as selling fast,i do hope they do sell more tickets than last time they deserve it,how do u know bruce watson?[/quote']

I got to know Bruce a bit when he played with Fish on the Field of Crows Tour in 2003/04, one of the singers i managed supported them on a few dates and I've also chatted to him and Sandra a fair bit at various gigs in the Carnegie Hall in dunfermline.

Cheers

Stuart