aberdeen-music

Foyer Music!

J

www.foyerlive.com

There is a workshop on, check it out... ITS FREE!

Date: 9th April!

Time:12-5

Cost: NOTHING!

Guest Appearances from: Stewart Cruickshank - BBC Producer and all-round music guru

Ronnie Gurr - NME journalist, Goverment advisor and A&R for Stereophonics

Adam Arnit - Ran the music dept for Edinburgh college now runs record label + manages a band

Rik Smernicki - Ronsponsible for the sucess of SNOW PATROL & currenty seeking new band for latest Polydor Label.

www.foyerlive.com

There is a workshop on' date=' check it out... ITS FREE!

Date: 8th April!

Time:12-5

Cost: NOTHING!

Guest Appearances from: Stewart Cruickshank - BBC Producer and all-round music guru

Ronnie Gurr - NME journalist, Goverment advisor and A&R for Stereophonics

Adam Arnit - Ran the music dept for Edinburgh college now runs record label + manages a band

Rik Smernicki - Ronsponsible for the sucess of SNOW PATROL & currenty seeking new band for latest Polydor Label.[/quote']

Isn't it the 9th?

Guest stuartmaxwell

im sure he has dicked many bands about during his time, i believe julia thirteen, cayto, small enclosed area and deadenstereo have all been his "favourites" for a month or so

cant complain about snow patrol mind, they are huge and were going fuck allwhere until FS

im sure he has dicked many bands about during his time' date=' i believe julia thirteen, cayto, small enclosed area and deadenstereo have all been his "favourites" for a month or so

cant complain about snow patrol mind, they are huge and were going fuck allwhere until FS[/quote']

From what i've heard he ain't the type to try "dick" bands on purpose.

and for anyone's that's interested (i doubt it!) i'll be doin one of the workshops from 12 midday...so if anyone wants to learn the basics bout bein a dj then im yer girl!!!

(and i dont mean pressin stop/start on a cd player either!! it'll be proper vinyl and beat matching on a pair of technics 1210 turntables!! go on, ask me what beat matching is!!! :rolleyes::p )