aberdeen-music

Element are now a four piece

Hog

So what's the deal with his ESP...Grass Roots Music? Sexy guitar but the head stock logo's confused me. Shame for your loss he had a great scooped sound when we saw you...much chugga chugga! Guess you and the bassist will each have to add an extra 25% to your playing/metal poses.

Yeah Jaimi, is a good lad, talented etc. Were sorry to see him go but we just had different ideas on where the band should be heading.

Grass Roots? mmmm, not sure Tav. His guitar is no longer in production, I know that much. I can ask him though.

Myself and Mike (Yeti) will just have to pound the piss out of our instruments.

Hog :cheers:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yeah Jaimi' date=' is a good lad, talented etc. Were sorry to see him go but we just had different ideas on where the band should be heading. [/quote']

A mature and considered approach. Now let's have the truth.

So what's the deal with his ESP...Grass Roots Music? Sexy guitar but the head stock logo's confused me. Shame for your loss he had a great scooped sound when we saw you...much chugga chugga! Guess you and the bassist will each have to add an extra 25% to your playing/metal poses.

It an ESP grass roots explorer.

Grass Roots is a cheaper (or should I say was) ESP. Back in the days before LTD.

Grass roots were made by ESP whereas LTD are an outside company commisioned to make ESP budget guitars.

The Explorer I have just needs the more expensive EMG pickups to be the same as the standard ESP.

I bought it off a friend years ago. He was sickend to find that after I finished paying it off that ESP announced they were no longer making Grass roots. ANd then a couple of months later ESP got sued by gibson for the shape of the guitar.

So my explorer is a bit of a collectors Item supposivly an worth some money (if it wasent so banged up).

As for the sound full Bass, half Mid and half to full High (depending if hogg got a knackered ampto use at gigs or not). on a marshall valvestate.

Hope that clears the confusion up. :rockon: