aberdeen-music

what is everyone doing now

Gumpy

Guest *alex*
Would you rather I indulged in physical violence instead of the kind of tribal mud-throwing that we all indulge in?

This is a thread about what people are doing. When the fuck does it say to insert some unnecessary insult at someone?

Your comment towards gumpy isn't relevant or appreciated. There was no need for it.

You don't need to indulge in physical or verbal or internet shit, just, keep your thoughts to yourself.

(although, right now i'm not keeping my thoughts to myself, my abusiveness is in response to you being a wanker. therefore, i feel it's justified.)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman
Would you rather I indulged in physical violence instead of the kind of tribal mud-throwing that we all indulge in?

before i wade through this mire of crap you've created i'd just like to point out that i would gladly tell anyone on here what i think of them to their face...and that has NOTHING to do with physical violence whatsoever

you see...the difference between the kind of "aggro" that me, dayeth, or indeed 90% of the users of this forum display and the kind that you've put on show here; is that we usually have a REASON, be it personal, a matter of principle, etc. We don't just start mouthing off at complete strangers without any kind of justification.

Guest Ancient Mariner
mine (sic) abusiveness is in response to you being a wanker. therefore' date=' i feel it's justified.)[/quote']

Yours and mine both, doll-face

Guest Ancient Mariner

Time to sprinkle the last granules of my pride in a barrel, and drown it in the cyber-sea:

Having examined Gumpy's avatar, I have concluded that not enough strain is being made in the face for it to qualify as a smirk, instead it is a natural smile. The exact same expression worn on his face when I saw him cannot therefore have been a smirk, and was perhaps the result of unbridled gaiety. Apologies to Gumpy, and to Alex for my brief forray into the lexicon of the chauvinist.

Guest *alex*
Apologies to Gumpy' date=' and to Alex for my brief forray into the lexicon of the chauvinist.[/quote']

Thank you. I'm sorry for being horrible and snappy, but Gumpy is a good friend and i was being all defensive. Ah well.

(If you look in Hog's gallery you'll see the photograph Gumpy's avatar is taken from)

:)

Guest AmbientMood
*puts on posh girly accent* Oh' date=' I'm sure thats just how you'd say it to his face. You're horrible.[/quote']

Who cares? This is the internet where we can throw away our common standards of politeness, good manner and all the pussy-footing shit-chat that goes along with it. If you look closer into what we say 'to each others face' you'd probably realise that most of it is lies, be it on a small scale, however.

Hell, if I can't be outrageously outspoken, tactless and irrational with my thoughts and opinions in real life, where can I be?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Bet your looking forward to when the wee one is a teenager ;)

Don't go there, woman, she's only 3 months. When she's a teenager I'll be forty-bloody-two. And a tenner says right now that she'll go through an emo phase to wind up Pop the Ape.