aberdeen-music

Born Into Brothels

Guest Zeenat Aman

I wasn't being racist you fucking moron!!!

Some people find asian girls sexy and have fetishes for them... I was using this to make a joke about it by saying that I do not share these feelings towards Asian girls.

Idiot. Its not racism, it's making light of a sour and serious thread.

Jesus Christ will you stop posting - it's making you look really stupid

Guest tv tanned
I wasn't being racist you fucking moron!!!

Some people find asian girls sexy and have fetishes for them... I was using this to make a joke about it by saying that I do not share these feelings towards Asian girls.

Idiot. Its not racism' date=' it's making light of a sour and serious thread.

Jesus Christ will you stop posting - it's making you look really stupid[/quote']

OK, the film is about children of prostitutes in India, and is quite a harrowing film.

So where, exactly, is the relevance or otherwise of your post?

And for the record, I think the general trend of people telling you to fuck off, and calling you an imbecile, implies that it is YOU that looks rather stupid.

OK' date=' the film is about children of prostitutes in India, and is quite a harrowing film.

So where, exactly, is the relevance or otherwise of your post?

And for the record, I think the general trend of people telling you to fuck off, and calling you an imbecile, implies that it is YOU that looks rather stupid.[/quote']

I think you should ignore Doc Murray's posts if you don't like them instead of constantly replying to them saying you disapprove... It's not like it is leading anywhere constructive.

• 1 month later...