aberdeen-music

do r and b stock graphtech products?

Guest lime ruined my life

Guest lime ruined my life

im after the tremnut string trees one short one tall, scales in edinburgh said theyd check if they can order them about 2 weeks ago,,,

sound control didnt even know what a string tree was...

the only place i can get them online is the graph tech website which involves a 30 dollar delivery from the states.

PS-8100-00 String Saver Saddle Tele Rectangle

All dimensions in mm

Length 20.83

Width 11.17

Hieght 5.98

E to E 55.35

You can find more info on www.graphtech.com. What kind of guitar is it you have?

its a tele, the blue one jeid used to own (theres a picture in my gallery)

i measured the saddles and they are about 10mm, so yours would be too wide for the bridge...

i need new saddles too... when i first got the guitar one was sharp and had to be sanded down a bit, and i just had to resand one again after the string started ringing out strangely on it

origonally the intention was to put the old bridge back on the guitar, but the routing for the humbucker is wider than the old bridge in total :( i wish i knew about that before i bought the guitar...

the guitar kicks ass apart fomr that though

i am trying to find out what bridge it is exactly

David

there are a narrower set of tele saddles listed on the graphtech site, the ones you have are the PS-8000-F0 and there are another set listed below them on the page called PS-8100-N0 narrow tele which might fit

they are bit bit narrower, and slightly different in the other dimensions, but only .1ish of a millimeter, ie nothign that should matter much (as the height and length can be changed by the user, and the difference are tiny)

David