aberdeen-music

Stolen Hat (a Christmas Present)

broken_doll

*ahem*..........long time no post huh?

i felt to need to vent and have someone restore my faith in people..... :moody:

Last night my ex-boyfriend who i am still close to was out at Exodus with the new black cowboy hat i got him for Christmas......

i had to sell things on ebay to be able to afford it.........have it shipped from America and wait 6 weeks or so for it to arrive

but on Christmas day it was worth it to see someone i care about smile and be more excited about it than all the rest of his presents.........largely for sentimental reasons because it was from me........and he gave me a beautiful ring which is gorgeous .....but it matters because he gave it to me

so .....outside Exodus somebody asks to try the hat on.........my ex kindly says ok..........then this total asshole runs of into a car with it which then speeds off 0_0

why are people so cruel and selfish? and why do they have a right to make someone suffering from depression that little bit more down? it's nothing to do with them......it's totally disrespectful..........i really really don't understand it.........they don't know or care what sentimentality is attached to things

ok.......so in the grander scheme of things it ain't important........thousands of people dead or dying due to earthquakes with families not knowing whether their loved ones are alive or not :/

so why make the world a little more crappy? why not use their energy more effectively?...........i hope karma bites them on the ass

so.........i am now going to try to fund another hat which someone i care about will probably feel guilty about getting and probably won't take out of the house :(

as unlikely as it is...... if anyone knows anything about this.......help if you can

rant over........thank you if you read it.........heh.........part of the reason i posted it was because i seem to remember a post Sharon wrote about having her hat stolen from her head on Union Street in broad daylight :(

Guest tv tanned

That stinks sheena, pity your return had to be on a sour note like that.

Did you get the reg number of the car or the make/model?

People are cunts, that is the simple underlying moral of that story.

Have you reported it stolen?