aberdeen-music

being extreme

purplefrodo

Do people deliberately seek out new ways of becoming 'more extreme' in order to prove a point, or is it just a natural occurence like deciding you like chocolate rather than ice cream. Also does anyone else get really frustrated with the kind of people who walk around acting all extreme in order to prove a point to people they define 'judgemental' but will then shove you out of the way and look pissed off at you because your not as 'extreme' as them, this i find to be very two-faced.(these people usually are not extreme at all and will usually be the people who when Korn, Rage or Slipknot come on in a club will head to the dancefloor and shove people to the ground because their 'well hard' and have a skinhead to prove it)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I guess anyone who feels the need to act "extreme" must be having a job convincing themselves that they are. Oh, I generally have a skinhead, does that make me hard as fuck (oo-er)?