aberdeen-music

christmas is coming.....

delboy

i've just realised how much of a christmas-loving person i am after reading the posts of you cheery lot! :p true' date=' stores tend to rake in the money around this time of year - that's the thing about businesses though, they see opportunity to make money, so they take it! (just like those who work christmas day because they can get triple time :p) fair enough, christmas isn't what it used to be - although if the effort isn't made, what can you expect? i love christmas time, i love being able to buy presents for everyone i love, having snowball fights and eating turkey with my family. ok... am i sad?[/quote']

No, not sad at all. Christmas is wonderful. It makes me feel happy and remember how excited I got when I was a kid. I love Christmas. Unfortunately I shall be working until approximately 5am on the day but I'll make do on 2 hours sleep again like last year, just cos Christmas is lovely. I hope it snows...

I'm not that keen on winter, since I hate being cold and it always being dark. Christmas is warm, with lots of films on telly, family in my house, a fire in the fireplace and lots of food to eat. It gives me something to work towards and take my mind off the fact my toes are icy cold and for that I love this time of year. By the time you get there you're halfway through winter, the days have already started getting longer. I can't stop singing Christmas tunes and am filled with festive cheer.