aberdeen-music

Boss BR532 multitracker

Alex

Digital 4-track, 8 virtual tracks per track for multiple takes/editing/bouncing. Samples at 24 bit, 44.1Khz, and saves to smartmedia cards. There's a 32Mb card included, they're pretty cheap now. It has inputs for guitars/basses, a balanced XLR connection for mics, and phono inputs (+ internal mic). It includes COSM modelling, and you can dial in all kinds of crazy guitar and bass effects. You can EQ, compress, add reverb etc to any of the tracks. Takes batteries, so it can be taken along to recording studios or gigs easily. Includes a rythym editor/drum machine, and can be output analog, or along an sp/dif connection. Midi in/out makes it easy to hook up with sequencers and other gear.

I'm selling it due to a hankering for some more microphones and because my recording's all done on computers. I've been using it with the digital out and MIDI synced up to cubase and to record a few demos, it is a lovely piece of kit. I paid 350 for it, selling for 200 ONO, I'll come up to the 'deen to deliver (and to see my mum)

Cheers, Alex