aberdeen-music

No.7 - UK Singles Chart

Guest Bob

Taken from the Rooster website: Come Get Some No.7!

Come Get Some, Roosters debut single has entered the UK chart at a fantastic No.7. The boys are well pleased that their first ever single has scored so high inside the Top 10 and what better way for the band to kick off their UK tour this week. Rooster would like to say a big thanks to all their fans who supported them last week by buying a copy of their single. Nice!

Good stuff eh? Just remember, they're coming to Aberdeen THIS FRIDAY and Point of Origin will be supporting. What can we say? First we support Sugarcult, now this!

Date: Friday 22nd October

Tour Support(s): NA

Local Support(s): Chains Undone & Point Of Origin

Type Of Music: Rock

Doors: 7.00pm

Ages: Over 14s

Price: 5

Guest Neubeatz
Cheers. I dunno' date=' I must be out of the loop. I thought I would have heard of them if they're hitting 7 in the charts is all.[/quote']

Rooster are the new media dahlings luvvie..:)

A boy band that play their own instruments, ooh..;)

Taken from the Rooster website: Come Get Some No.7!

Come Get Some' date=' Roosters debut single has entered the UK chart at a fantastic No.7. The boys are well pleased that their first ever single has scored so high inside the Top 10 and what better way for the band to kick off their UK tour this week. Rooster would like to say a big thanks to all their fans who supported them last week by buying a copy of their single. Nice![/i']

Good stuff eh? Just remember, they're coming to Aberdeen THIS FRIDAY and Point of Origin will be supporting. What can we say? First we support Sugarcult, now this!

Date: Friday 22nd October

Tour Support(s): NA

Local Support(s): Chains Undone & Point Of Origin

Type Of Music: Rock

Doors: 7.00pm

Ages: Over 14s

Price: 5

And you'll be playing through the same PA that Biffy and Hell is for heroes got.

Which is nice

more the fact that it's the full 10k rig' date=' with a monitor desk and your very own monitor engineer.

Probably[/quote']

That too.

P.S. Everyone should come to this gig, because Point of Origin are gonna rock so fucking hard we're gonna make My Mind's Weapon look like a kiddies pop band!