aberdeen-music

Signing In/Out

Mr. Tristen

Few points....

Its now as far as I can see, without going into User CP impossible to tell whos logged in - especially for those like us that jump streight to the Wasteland with a link rather than go through it all. For those of us who log in and out ever half hour or so its kinda difficlut... for instance I keep posting as Dave?... Couldn't it be made clearer who's logged in like in the last forum where it showerd your user details and avatar on a lot of pages.

Also an easier wasy to log ina nd out - like perhaps up next to the User Cp/Register/Calander etc buttons?

Guest Evolution
Originally posted by Mr. Tristen

Few points....

Its now as far as I can see, without going into User CP impossible to tell whos logged in - especially for those like us that jump streight to the Wasteland with a link rather than go through it all. For those of us who log in and out ever half hour or so its kinda difficlut... for instance I keep posting as Dave?... Couldn't it be made clearer who's logged in like in the last forum where it showerd your user details and avatar on a lot of pages.

Also an easier wasy to log ina nd out - like perhaps up next to the User Cp/Register/Calander etc buttons?

I've also found this, as me and Victoria (lolita) usually use the same computer!

some fixing would be nice Neil, thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Today I popped on to the forums to find I was still logged in even though I haven't been on for a couple of days - my fault I know.

Am I right in thinking that the only way to Logout is to go to the homepage and click Logout under my name on the right-hand side? Is there another easier way that I'm missing out on?

I'd like to know so I don't do this again, especially once I'm back at college!!

Originally posted by PrincessHolly

Today I popped on to the forums to find I was still logged in even though I haven't been on for a couple of days - my fault I know.

Am I right in thinking that the only way to Logout is to go to the homepage and click Logout under my name on the right-hand side? Is there another easier way that I'm missing out on?

I'd like to know so I don't do this again, especially once I'm back at college!!

Its keeps you logged in, as your browers Cookies remember the site.

You could use log in log out buttons all the time, or you could just disable the Cookies.

:cheers: