aberdeen-music

Thunderbird bass gig bag

GraemeC

Guest Televator Operator
Originally posted by GraemeC

Do you in fact get gig bags for thunderbirds?

Has anyone got one.....does the Epiphone come with one?

Jordan X-Certs got one, he has to put the guitar in backwards though, I think the name of the product has something to do with Alien, there's definately an Alien face on the gig bag.

well, i got an epiphone and the concensus seemed to be that they don't come with gig bags. i asked how much a case would be in my local music shop and they said i'd have to get a proper gibson one, for 150 (!) or get one custom made.

let me know if you ever find one, cos i'm sick of the shit getting knocked out of my 'bird!

Originally posted by chris h

well, i got an epiphone and the concensus seemed to be that they don't come with gig bags. i asked how much a case would be in my local music shop and they said i'd have to get a proper gibson one, for 150 (!) or get one custom made.

let me know if you ever find one, cos i'm sick of the shit getting knocked out of my 'bird!

Epi gig bags special order 59 or a case at 80...!

Originally posted by Televator Operator

Jordan X-Certs got one, he has to put the guitar in backwards though, I think the name of the product has something to do with Alien, there's definately an Alien face on the gig bag.

ok

1) there is 1 gig bag in Bruce millers that fits a thunderbird its blue (but im away to get it)

2) if i rememer correctly RnB got Jordans bag customly made and the company wont make them.

So good luck finding 1 cause i think we would need it

Guest Televator Operator
Originally posted by gerbil300

ok

1) there is 1 gig bag in Bruce millers that fits a thunderbird its blue (but im away to get it)

2) if i rememer correctly RnB got Jordans bag customly made and the company wont make them.

So good luck finding 1 cause i think we would need it

No you fuckwit, Jordan did not get his bag custom made, if he did then the bass would fit in it properly, you don't even know Jordan and just completely made that up.

Originally posted by Televator Operator

No you fuckwit, Jordan did not get his bag custom made, if he did then the bass would fit in it properly, you don't even know Jordan and just completely made that up.

Why do you think I ignored the twat?

He posted that shite after my post about the special order bags....

• 3 weeks later...