aberdeen-music

Pink Grease

Didz

Guest Nikola Tesla

Hmm i found them to be pretty bland and boring in comparision to the cd i've heard. Maybe the gushing descriptions of the lemon tree gig raised my standards a bit too much, but i personaly felt let down.

Guest killamangiro

The p.a was really awful i thought, more so down the front than at the bar, it all just seemed one big noise, but bloody great none the less! you should put on more bands like than apposed to all the shite which is booked/been before,

my two cents,

Guest killamangiro
what was the turn out like in comparison to the usual air guitar nights?

aint been to any others but there was a decent amount of folk down on the 'dancefloor' from them anyway, enough for em to jump into and rock it like a motherfucker. :)

The p.a was really awful i thought' date=' more so down the front than at the bar, it all just seemed one big noise, but bloody great none the less! you should put on more bands like than apposed to all the shite which is booked/been before,

my two cents,[/quote']

Long story that I shall discuss with you whenever I can work out which of two people you are.

I assume you are going to see The Departure.

Guest killamangiro
Long story that I shall discuss with you whenever I can work out which of two people you are.

Aha, well I was wearing a maroon adidas tee underneath a shirt on Saturday, if that helps any?

I dunno if I am going- I aint heard them and aint replied to an e-Mail in my inbox which goes along the lines of 'TICKET ALERT!! THE DEPARTURE @ Aberdeen Moshulu THU' But i just replied, If I can get in free then I might as well go, otherwise, nae. Going to glasgow to see The others on the 18th as well as trying to fund 60 quid more for new bass amp, money, money..

Guest killamangiro

Just got free tickets confrimed last night- so I shall be there.

Just realised i seen tehm in May supporting The Killers @ King Tuts :bat:

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm i found them to be pretty bland and boring in comparision to the cd i've heard. Maybe the gushing descriptions of the lemon tree gig raised my standards a bit too much' date=' but i personaly felt let down.[/quote']

I thought they sucked at the lemon tree. However, they were nice enough to invite us back to a party afterwards & they were decent enough blokes.

Nice people, bad music, basically.