aberdeen-music

Songwriter (Bob Knight) requiring percussionist, um drummer. Must read.

Oedo 808

I have written a bunch of songs* and I need a drummer to make them come to life.

So far I have assembled a brilliant bass player and another vocalist/guitarist who is of Asian origin.

The songs we have are in the (who knows what it means) style of "punk". I don't care what your influences are in the same way you shouldn't really care about mine. That said, I care man. I really care.

For you, the drummer, this means there is room for interpretation, and to put your stamp on things. This isn't about what we have already, it's about finding that fourth guy who joined the three musketeers and stole all the glory.

What I am offering is the following:

1. A creative outlet.

2. The ability to share some music with folk you don't know and to grow as a musician - as we will from you.

3. To make some new friends.

4. A dedicated practice space within Aberdeen. (Complete with kit so you don't have to shift your own gear all the time)

5. My promotional efforts in 'drumming up' audiences for your drumming.

7. Dedicated recording facilities.

8. A stocked beer fridge.

9. Authentic home-made Chinese cooking.

Bonus offering:

The successful applicant will (if they so desire) have access to my vast collection of nude ex-girlfriend pics. (With hilarious consequences!)

If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch by PM or by PM. Thanks.

*but I can write a bunch more if you don't like them.

Edited by Oedo 808
  • Upvote 2