aberdeen-music

super bowl predictions thread

bikelife

Rooting for the Broncos... coz Payton. I think they'll steam-roll the Seahawks actually. I'm thinking +10 and scoring in the high 20s/low 30s. Wilson has looked a bit ropey post-season and he won't keep getting chances against the Broncos. Also Payton has this ability to go into workman-mode that I think will be the deciding factor. They'll score two touchdowns and a couple of field goals in a very straight-forward first-half. The Seahawks will show a little fight-back and claw it to one possession, then the Broncos will score twice to seal it (possibly one off a pick-six when Wilson tries a bit too hard on an important 3rd down)

I predict Demaryius Thomas will have >100 receiving yards and around 5 catches, Marshawn Lynch will rush for over 100 yards (47 of those after-contact) and will score the seahawks TDs. Wilson will throw much better than he has done in the post-season so far and will gain plaudits for that but will ultimately be let down by a couple of mistakes at key times (a fumble on a read-option gone wrong for example). Knowshon (sp?) Moreno will have a stupid name throughout but will outperform Lynch with a few key runs.

Payton MVP obvs.

Richard Sherman will do nothing all game.