aberdeen-music

Guitarist looking to join/start band

brettthain1

Hi, to start things off, I'll tell you folks a little bit about myself first!

I play guitar and a bit of keyboard, I've been playing the axe for about 8 years now and the keyboard thing has been recently (a year and a bit). After many attempts on starting a band of my own, they have all crumbled and I've been stranded in many situations.

I'm looking to join a current band (anything I'm up for it!) seeking a guitarist or start a band up, I work full time which had been pretty hard with the whole band jamming, people dropping out, gigging is what I want to do until the day I die so I'm pretty serious and will commit to anything. I'm into pretty much anything (except from that pish you hear on the radio (everybody in the club with ma' drink t-bagging this bitch with ma' finga' on tha' trigga'' bullsh*t!) or anything that your mothers listen to. Don't get me started on chart music...

I've got facebook if you wanted to connect via the social networking world, I've got an email address for all you traditionalists which is brettthain@gmail.com or give me a text 07860 346502. As I said, I'm up for anything, I'm not a music snob either, I like all kinds of music (except from that manufactured shit!).

Cheers for looking!