aberdeen-music

Lost Dr Who's Found - Yeti's on the Underground

jester1470

I know this will at least please and interest Del:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24467337

9 down 97 to go, I have to say if they were going to find any of the missing Dr Who's I'm glad it was Troughton's and especially glad it was most of the Web of Fear. Rumour has it they also have the last episode of the tenth planet (but as the DVD is out on Monday with an animated episode instead I can't see them announcing that for a while) and Marco Polo , a Hartnell story but that's taking time to remaster, considering that only 2 missing episodes had been found in 20 years this is quite a haul. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Web of Fear, Yeti's in the underground and the first appearance of maybe my favorite Dr Who character the Brigadier (though he was only a Colonel at this point). One for trivia fans apparently one of the yeti's is played by John Levene who went onto play Sergeant Benton in the UNIT years.