aberdeen-music

Bass Guitars For Sale

GraemeC

• 3 weeks later...

oh min. A simple valve, tranny, 5, 10, 20watt x 8", 10" 12" etc would have been a good answer....I know what I have - IMO anyway - is quailty enough. I was asking you. If you let me know what you were looking for, then if I didn't have it, someone else might have suitable one......or do you want to sit back and watch people post what they have with you giving thumbs up or down etc.

Sorry my response pissed you off, the reason I answered it like that is quite simple....

If I had said I would like a Fender/Marshall/Orange 1x10 all tube affair someone sitting with a Grungethrobber 1x9 hybrid combo which I had never heard of but looked quite interesting when I googled it might not have given me that opportunity, all very simple and not sinister in any way, my intention was never to lord it over the masses and point and laugh at their pathetic offerings.

Again sorry for giving you that impression.... not intended!

G...

No problem....I'm maybe having a bad day at work.....................again!

Okay so you might be looking for a real small combo (10"). I don't have one other than a HT5 combo which I'm not really looking at getting rid of at the moment. I am thinking of selling my 25th Marshall combo though. Maybe too big 1x12 25,50,100watt 3 channel, midi and it's blue. Weighs a tonne (well a lot anyway)

Or is it 30th.......