aberdeen-music

2 Guitars For Sale

funky_peanut

Hey ho,

Due to a change in priorities, I have decided to let go of two of my guitars

The two guitars in question are:

An ESP M-II Urban camo in excellent condition, comes with original hardcase,

A Fender Stratocaster (black) (USA) Jim Root signature, excellent condition comes with original hard case

For the ESP I'd be looking at 1,000 o.n.o

For the Fender 700 o.n.o

I am open to offers :-)

Mob is 07956411356 if anyone is interested.

These are two high quality instruments that deserve to be played more than they currently are and are an investment as well due to the increasing costs of instruments ( just see how much an ESP M II urban camo new costs)

Get in touch! :-)

Metal guitars don't really sell well on this site. They are both insane prices and I'd absolutely bite your hand off for the Jim Root guitar if I had the cash, but I don't :( I'd probably get rid of the EMG's though! I'd maybe consider a swap for my Ibanez RG1620X but seems like you are more after cash!

Stick the ESP on ebay. You should get way more than that for it on ebay. Or even other metal guitar orientated sites (ie ss.org, metalguitarist etc). They usually have posting rules though so if you aren't already an active user that is an issue....

Not sure about that,I've bought and sold plenty "Metal" guitars on here,

Mind you,what classifies as a "Metal" guitar? If you like a guitar and it gives you the sound you want then why not play country with something like a Warlock for example?

Never got the stereotyping of guitars at all.

Ronz