aberdeen-music

Boss Ch-1 Super Chorus, Sale Or Trade

Paul G

Had this pedal for years, it's spent 90% of this time in it's box not being used. Not sure why I bought it, as I don't like chorus much! Tested it today with a psa power adapter, full working condition.

Will sell for £30 or trade. I'm interested in all kinds of fuzz, analog reverb / delay, pedal power supplies. If you've anything else interesting you wanna trade, just ask.

Hi,

I have a rare Home Brew Electronics Germicide pedal. It was built using old/new stock germanium transistors. It sounds great, but is too similar to my Fulltone GT500, hence the offer.

I'd need some cash with it though, if you're interested :)

$T2eC16hHJG!E9nm3sBNYBQ195+qSNw~~60_35.J

Edited by Diesel

That looks pretty sweet, I'll think about it. Do you know how this would compare with a rangemaster?? Similar kind of sound??

That looks pretty sweet, I'll think about it. Do you know how this would compare with a rangemaster?? Similar kind of sound??

I wasn't overly familiar with the Rangemaster, but did a Google search and found some good info on Wiki.

It certainly looks like the Germicide could be in the same ballpark as it produces a late 60's/early 70's tone.