aberdeen-music

Old bastard guitar player required....

GraemeC

ohhh.....makes me feel quite good at 38 8)

Its been a while since I last did anything musicwise with a purpose (semi)....about 12-15 yrs I guess :swearing:

Gotten a bit rusty over the years I'm afraid :down: but have had occasional urges to rekindle

Sorry for being ignorant, but what is the profile of Mr Onz....(being from ouside Aberdeen area/Scotland..) ?? Jams, fixed practize sessions, gigs...how much time/commitment required ???

Cheers

ohhh.....makes me feel quite good at 38 8)

Its been a while since I last did anything musicwise with a purpose (semi)....about 12-15 yrs I guess :swearing:

Gotten a bit rusty over the years I'm afraid :down: but have had occasional urges to rekindle

Sorry for being ignorant' date=' but what is the profile of Mr Onz....(being from ouside Aberdeen area/Scotland..) ?? Jams, fixed practize sessions, gigs...how much time/commitment required ???

Cheers[/quote']

So are you interested at all?

Hi Graeme

Sorry for a slow reply...been overseas...Yes' date=' I am interested but worry wether I will be able to commit as I have pretty hectic job with a fair bit of travel....don't want to let people down, you know

Cheers

Jorgen[/quote']

Our current guitarist is ""never"" available....so anything is better than that.

Our drummer is often out of town....

Singer is a driving instructor and works most evenings

I work shifts

You wont need to worry about letting people down, let me know if you want to give it a bash and when you can manage.....

G...