aberdeen-music

Advice required on how to value a Drum Kit?

oneway

I need to part with some accumulated gear before moving house.

Before I list on Ebay I need to understand what I've got and its realistic value ..... sooooo

Any drum nerds out there who can help date/value a drum kit/cymbals ... Premier early 70's I think.

Guitars are my thing so any advice appreciated.

The kit its self wont be worth a huge deal, prob no more than £50-£100 for the kit, stands and snare drum, the kit is a very old model and a wee bit tatty, and the heads on it are in a terrible state. You could prob get more if you put new heads on it, but it would cost a bit and prob not overly worth it. You can pick these up in a slightly better condition for just under £100 if you look around. Its a good wee kit for beginning on, or for a cheap practise kit, but nothing more now a days.

The first crash the Z Dark Crash you could prob get £50 odd for on ebay on through a private sale, if you take a few more photos i could be interested myself, photos of the hole ontop of the cymbal top and bottom are important for selling cymbals to be honest. The other cymbal is an old Zildjian Amir, an old budget line from back in the 80's, you would be lucky to get £20 for that, not unless you find someone who likes to collect them, today you can buy a new set of the modern equivalent for around £80.

/nerd.