aberdeen-music

Lots of gear for sale.

scotty_murdoch

I am looking to sell my guitar gear as i am trying to fund the purchase of a Les Paul. i am selling some of my gear as detailed. feel free to make me an offer on the gear as i need to sell it to make way for the les paul.

Jim Deacon SX les paul - £180

Fender squier strat body - fully loaded - £50

Spanish acoustic guitar - £30

Digitech RP100A effects pedal - £35

Marshall Jackhammer JH-1 - £35

Yamaha Pacifica 112 electric guitar- £90

TGI Soft guitar case - £10

Lauren + CNB 3/4 guitar cases - £5

Stagg bass guitar soft case - £15

Kinsman black leather guitar case - £15

I am also selling a 'Project' that i started several years ago, i wanted a 70's strat in white. basically i managed to get most parts to start building. i got a white fender body, mexican strat maple neck, aged white plastic pick guard and a set of 70's pick ups. i installed the pick ups onto the guard but have not soldered any of the parts together. it has been sitting waiting to be put together for years now in my wardrobe. i really need someone to pick this up and make it what i once wanted. its in parts ready to go. looking for around £250 to try and cover some of the cost of getting all of these parts over the years.

i am open to offers on all this gear.

I have some drum / percussion stuff i need to offload too. it's sitting in my garage just now and i have no room for a set up so think it would be better off being used. details and price below, feel free to make an offer on anything if you like it, Collection from Cove Bay,

DW cymbal stand - new - £50

DW snare drum stand - new - £45

Stagg hi-hats, SH-HM14R including stagg cymbal bag - £50

Stagg bass drum pedal, can add another pedal to make it a double pedal (see pic) - £35

Le Blonde 14" drum bag - white fur lining - £10

2 x kit care drum bags 16" and 14" black canvass - £15 for both

Rosetti camo drum bag 16" - £15

PDP cymbal stand - new - £40

Dixon PSS9804EX snare drum stand - new in box - £40

Black hold-all suitable for pedals, sticks, etc. £5

I need to offload this gear so please feel free to come and have a look and make an offer. i have lots of photos of most of the gear, so send me your e-mail address and i can get them to you no problems!

Thanks

Scott