aberdeen-music

Ibanez RG321MH with EMG81/85

keeno

Didn't plan on selling this but need it to fund a new neck and pickups for another guitar that is going to be the replacement for this. Quite a light guitar so ideal for practicing and if like me you love RG's but don't like tremolos this is perfect for you!

For sale is a fixed bridge Ibanez RG, stained mahogany body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard. 25.5" wizard II neck (width 43mm at nut and 56mm at 24th fret, thickness 19mm at first fret and 21mm at 12th fret). The rubbish INF pickups have been replaced with an EMG81 in the bridge and EMG 85 in the neck. Just the single 9V battery but should you wish a more organic tone the 18V mod is very easy to do.

There are a couple of small scratches above the neck pickup which are barely visible from a foot away and a bit of oxidation on bridge and pickup rings as you would expect from a played guitar. Can't really notice any buckle damage on the back.

£220 ono for the guitar. Gator hardcase that is listed in another thread for £30 extra.I have the original knobs which match the bridge and pickup rings if you would prefer those to the black ones.

These are old phone photos and the flash is overpowering and a bit out of focus, will take better ones if I remember.

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1703.jpg

Bump. Would like rid of this. Need the funds due to my unfortunate liking for exotic woods! It is great for practicing. I took it to Inverness with me as it is light, sounds decent with the pickups and whilst not an insanely thin neck like the prestige super wizards still plays nice. Also it's pretty cheap so you don't mind throwing it around a bit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...