aberdeen-music

Peavey Combo 300 amp + 4x10 + 2x15 bass cabs

Cabbage

Peavey Combo 300 bass amp, fully working and just serviced with all the pots and jacks cleaned up. This is a 300watt 1x15" front ported bass combo, fitted with a Peavey Black Widow speaker. Bit heavy but fitted with some castors to help shift it. Tolex is a bit tatty. Made in USA.

Peavey 2x15" front ported bass cab; wired for 16ohms although can be swapped back to the original 4ohm set up. I love this cab and use it for guitar as well as bass. Replacement grill cloth and missing the Peavey badge. Some white paint on the aluminium at the front and again the tolex is a bit tatty. Fitted with castors and has metal recessed side handles for shifting. Speakers are Celestions. Made in USA.

Peavey 410 TX 4x10" & tweeter, rear ported bass cab. This is a UK made Peavey cab, has carpet finish, plastic side handles and rubber feet. Fully working.

All have been gigged. Selling as I have no longer have use for them. These are some solids pieces of gear, the amp did give me some trouble after an IC came loose in its a holder but the problem is now sorted. None of it is the prettiest but it does the job of providing loud bass when required. Great Stoner rock gear, fuck badges just rock on. Also I'd rate the service-ability of the Peavey over a similar aged solid state Ampeg I'm working on.

Open to offers on the price but say £100 for the 4x10, £70 2x15 and £120 for the combo?? Open for swaps or deals. (Looking for a set of 3 point link lower and drop arms for a 70's international or a set of A/T or mud tyres for a Toyota4x4)

Makes an awesome monilithic bass stack:

PeavyBassstack.jpg

it looks deceptively clean in that pic, also available upright.

410cab.jpg

215cab.jpg

• 1 year later...

all you need now is a back brace for the heaving of the black widow up and down stairs

diagram answered question

if it doesn't sell

07962 230175

good luck

oh aye the combo doubles as a mooring for a supertanker.  Its got castors but still a weight to heavy about!