aberdeen-music

Are Xbox 360 Arcades Worth Anything?

Sam 45

As my DVD player is a bit dodgy i was thinking of getting a 2nd hand PS3 due to the built in blu-ray player. The only games i really play on consoles are Fifa and a few other sporting games so having a 360 and a PS3 would be totally wasted on me. Just wondering if the 360 arcade model is actually worth anything, if i was going to try and get a PS3.

Edit: Just read that over and it isn't very clear. I currently own said 360 arcade and would sell it as there would be no point in me owning both consoles...

You'd have to sell it REALLY cheap, as yes, they are pretty worthless. I don't see how anyone could use one without a hard-drive unless they only played a couple of game.s Plus, if you've had it for a while, the fear of it RRODing would put people off paying any less than a total bargain price on it.

That's my 2 cunts anyway.

You'd have to sell it REALLY cheap, as yes, they are pretty worthless. I don't see how anyone could use one without a hard-drive unless they only played a couple of game.s Plus, if you've had it for a while, the fear of it RRODing would put people off paying any less than a total bargain price on it.

That's my 2 cunts anyway.

I figured as much. I've had it for 3 years, im surprised it hasn't RR'd already. And as i said, only use it for Fifa and such like so HD space hasn't been an issue.