aberdeen-music

looking for educated guitarist,

Guest prerogative

Guest prerogative

...or two,

hi-lo, looking for a guitarist or two, to jam with and kick up rock n roll, indie rock act,

if to the liking of, peter doherty, the beatles, selfish cunt, primal scream, the modern lovers, the cribs, glitterati, blur, hoggboy, hermans hermits, razorlight, yak yak yah blah give me a buzzz

i play bass and like to scribble down some words and bunch 'em together also but would like to co-laberate as well,

Guest prerogative

maybe not in your eyes, but they make good music, with guitar twingle twangle, that requires deadication and much thought and input, unlike most of the trash pumping from the 'scene'

maybe not in your eyes' date=' but they make good music, with guitar twingle twangle, that requires deadication and much thought and input, unlike most of the trash pumping from the 'scene'[/quote']

What I'm saying is, those bands are more about melody than guitar proficiency. Like, I read the title and assumed it would be someone wanting a guitarist who can play Steve Vai pish or something.

Educated != original.

just trying to be a bit helpful...

Guest prerogative
Assuming I come back to Aberdeen in September' date=' I'll happily contribute to this noise you call rock n roll :)[/quote']

pm's lad, pm's.

Oh no' date=' a Libertines fan has slagged me off. I must go cry now.[/quote']

Mr Hummer of intense evil, I like you because you are correct! Anyone who likes the Libertines is under the wrong impression that they have anything new or valid or original to offer. The sooner he OD's the better. Junkie talentless prick.

Guest prerogative

okay, so still on the look out, heh

and hog, i've said enough on this issue to start a fresh on you, but... nevermind,

just out of curiousity how have you came to the conclusion he's talentless/prick?

Mr Hummer of intense evil' date=' I like you because you are correct! Anyone who likes the Libertines is under the wrong impression that they have anything new or valid or original to offer. The sooner he OD's the better. Junkie talentless prick.[/quote']

But if he OD's, he'll (wrongly) be immortalised as some sort of troubled genius. He's already being touted as a "poet" :rolleyes:

Look at how big they've gotten after the burglary stunt. I'd rather wait till they just fade away.

But thanks, I always appreciate a fan.