aberdeen-music

DHC presents OPTIMO @ SNAFU - Thursday 28th April

DHC presents

THURSDAY 28th APRIL

10pm - 2am

6.00 entry

OPTIMO

+ DHC DJs

The night before the royal wedding = most of us are off on the Friday! Snafu have managed to pull a corker of a night out of the bag for all of us!

We dont need to sell you the hard sell on the Optimo guys, itll be a cracking mix of disco, house, electro, punk, funk, indie, classics and just about anything they can think of!

But for the uninitiated- see below:

Optimo (Espacio) ('Optimum Space') was a weekly Sunday-night club based in Glasgow, Scotland at the Sub Club on Jamaica Street, as well as a collective moniker for the night's resident DJ duo. Having run every week since it was founded in 1997, on Thursday 11 March 2010, it was announced on the official facebook page that the weekly nights would come to an end on Sunday 25 April 2010. However, JD Twitch and JG Wilkes continue to tour, promote and release music as Optimo.

For mixes/ content:

Optimo • Home

Tickets in advance from:

Club Snafu | Aberdeen Nightclub Home

• 3 weeks later...

new Dirty Hearts resident MWX will be playing at this, before Optimo. Her bag of italo and disco has been getting everyone dancing over the last month. Remember everyone is off work the next day too!

The Little Kicks are now performing at 10pm before the club night as well, with some new material they have been working on the past few months. Can't say fairer than that, going to be a massive night.

Advanced tickets online are at ticketweb.co.uk or here - RA Tickets: Dirty Hearts Club feat Optimo at Snafu, Scotland

grab one in person from The Athenaeum bar (5 Union St) or One Up Records (Belmont St).

• 2 weeks later...
this will be magic!

Unfortunately for me my girlfriend has organised a royal wedding party at 10am the next day in my flat - so ill likely be cursing a hangover round about then.

Probably better you stay out all night and wake up randomly somewhere else!

Looking forward to this! Hope more folk turn up than the last Optimo. It's the only club night I have to go to.