aberdeen-music

Canvas Double Wardrobe For Sale

Skubbs

I bought a cheap wardrobe from Littlewoods in July, as there isn't much wardrobe space in my flat. I've now bought a bigger, more expensive one because the old one didn't have much room for my shoes (I know, poor me...)

I bought it for 65, and it's still in great condition. I do know Littlewoods have reduced it to 52 now, so I'm selling it for 30. It has been dismantled and is basically taking up space now, but it's hasn't been used enough for me to justify throwing it out.

Surprisingly I don't have the box or instructions for it anymore, but the screws etc... have been bagged up, and it's not that difficult to figure out, especially using the image. I did have the shelving at the other side, but I forgot to take a photo before I took it down so this has been sourced from google.

Littlewoods description:The wardrobe has a solid China Fir frame that incorporates hanging rail and five shelves, all covered in a canvas shell which keeps your outfits free from dust.

A series of side pockets on the outside of the cover allow shoes to be stored too, and the front flaps can be rolled up and attached with the ties, so you can keep your clothes on display for as long as you like!

Key info:

Double canvas wardrobe

Solid China Fir frame

Canvas cover

Hanging rail; five shelves

Side storage pockets on cover

Roll up/down front flaps with ties

Dimensions: H 175cms; W 116cms; D 54cms

I also have some fabric boxes (no lids) that fit into the shelving bit that I can throw in for free, from Matalan. They've got a brown vertical striped pattern.

You will need to pick this up, but it sould easily fit in the back of a car.

PM me if you're interested.

wardrobe.jpg