aberdeen-music

Drum kit for sale...

phil_anderson

PEACE DNA shell set for sale, Royalty sparkle (light Purple) over Maple black hardware and rims 22" Bass drum, 8", 10", 12", 14" & 16" rim hanging Toms, Tom tom ball mounts and 3 Tama brackets to attach to 3 cymbal stands (not included in this sale), or two long lengths of Dixon rack pipe with Dixon clamps, to attach between 3 cymbal stands (not included in this sale), Evans black hydraulic heads on the Toms and an Evans EMAD 2 on the Bass drum. There are some Hardcase's included in the sale, the Bass drum case for sure an 8" and the largest floor Tom, 200 the lot

there may well be a Bass drum pedal and some cymbal stands and a Hi-Hat stand included with the kit if I buy another kit this week, I'll keep anyone who's interested in buying the kit up to date with that, if the stands etc. are included in the sale the price won't be changing by the way, I just need to make room for the new set-up.

If you need a Snare drum, I have a Yamaha 14" x 7" Brass monster and stand for 150, it's the right dimensions and sound for this drum kit