aberdeen-music

New Forums?

Guest Scott 5FD

Guest Scott 5FD

ok, this idea might be of better use when aberdeen-music gets moved to a dedicated server, but i think some more forums would be nice. here's two i thought of:

1) an MSN Problems forum - its been suggested before and everyone has a problem with them now and again. it could even be a General Computers forum.

2) Political Forum - some people who post here have political standpoints, including myself, but if something remotelt political gets posted in The Wasteland, its just ignored. a forum might be a good idea.

just some thoughts.........

scott :punk:

hey bass monkey, do you not think there is kinda enough forums already though? If there was a political form, there is a chance that it may just be known as the "geek" forum or may never be used or something pathetic like that. Allso, if you have trouble with your MSN, shouldn;t you just go to the MSN website?

natxxxx:angel:

Guest Televator Operator
Originally posted by Bass Monkey

ok, this idea might be of better use when aberdeen-music gets moved to a dedicated server, but i think some more forums would be nice. here's two i thought of:

1) an MSN Problems forum - its been suggested before and everyone has a problem with them now and again. it could even be a General Computers forum.

2) Political Forum - some people who post here have political standpoints, including myself, but if something remotelt political gets posted in The Wasteland, its just ignored. a forum might be a good idea.

www.aberdeen-MUSIC.com

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Bass Monkey

What about less forums :dunce: that would be a much better idea... considering the wasteland is where most people go anyway...:angel:

There will be new forums coming online mainly for the new official sponsors of the web site. However, I do not intend on creating new forums for your suggestions Bass Monket as they do not "fit in" with the purpose of aberdeen-music.com.